The future of production in the United Arab Emirates is very promising. The industry is growing rapidly, accounting for 53% of the country’s total oil exports. Much of the success can be attributed to the steps the government has taken to focus on the industry and make it attractive to investors.
If you are thinking of starting a manufacturing company in UAE, there is a lot of potential! The industry is already growing rapidly and it is hoped that it will continue to grow. Here are some figures that show the huge manufacturing potential in the UAE:
- 34% expect the UAE industrial sector to grow
o The industrial sector in Abu Dhabi will grow by 56%
o Dubai industrial sector to grow by 51%
- It will create 27000 jobs approx.
- Dubai industrial strategy to be implemented by 2030.
The best manufacturing company in the UAE
If you are unsure of the best company to invest in, there are already several established in the UAE that are getting amazing results.
Here is the list of the top companies that investors focus on:
- Eat and drink
- Pharmaceutical products
- Building materials
Benefits of doing business in UAE
The benefits of starting business in UAE is its thriving economy, modern facilities, strategic location, world class infrastructure, tax benefits. All these benefits makes this region first choice for the entrepreneurs. Lets look at some of the benefits of setting up business in UAE-
- A growing and diversified market
- Strategic location in resource rich area
- No tax is levied on personal, capital or business income
- The free trade zone is 100% foreign owned
- Easy access to more than 90 airlines and 170 highways
- There is no currency limit to exchange money
- Educated and qualified, diverse workforce
Learn more about starting your new manufacturing business in UAE.
Infographic by – MSZ Consultancy