A woman who pays attention to the finer aspects of her entire look can easily look ravishing and glamorous. And this includes choosing a hairstyle that complements the neckline of her dress.
Read on to learn how to choose a perfect hairstyle to suit your neckline
1) High Necklines: Go for hairstyles like a messy updo or a horsetail in which your neck is visible.
2) V necklines: These seductive necklines look beautiful with half-up half-down hairdos like a loose ponytail.
3) Square neckline: This neckline accentuates your shoulders, so go for braids, twists, or curls touching your shoulders.
4) Strapless neckline: It goes well with flowing hair as well as hair updos.
5) Asymmetrical neckline: The neckline shows more skin on one shoulder, so balance the look by wearing your hair one the bare side.
6) Boat-neckline: Wear a French braid or low updo with this neckline.
7) Peter Pan Collar Neckline: It looks best with retro hairstyles. You can also wear a low ponytail or a messy bun.
8) Crew Neckline: Wear a hairstyle that shows your neck, like bob cut or messy ponytail.
9) Mandarin Neckline: Pair it with a tight top: knot bun or a French braid.
10) Cowl Neckline: Long, free: flowing hair looks the best with this neckline. French twisted or plaited ponytails would also look stylish over a cowl neckline.
11) Notch Neckline: Messy high bun or wavy hair that reveals part of your neck suits this neckline well.
And many more…
Infographic by – TopOfStyle