The kitchen is the ‘hearth’ of a home. In olden times, the hearth was the open fireplace where all food was cooked, providing physical and emotional nourishment to the family. The open fire also was a huge hazard, and tales abound of homes burning down. Nowadays, the hearth has been replaced by an electrical cooktop and many other electrical appliances. Yet, though the source may be different, fire-related hazards are the same.
This infographic explains how to maximize electrical equipment safety, and other tips on how to make your kitchen safe for adults and children alike.
Infographic by – Pennnywell