All horse owners are aware of the dangers of poisoning, but mostly believe that poisoning happens from ingesting toxic chemicals. Yet, the worst forms of poisoning are present in the natural pastures and fields that the horse lives in. The poison is hidden in commonly perceived harmless plants and weeds that grow in the grass, and in farm yards. Ingesting these plants and weeds fill the horse with dangerous toxins, leading to immediate death.
This infographic gives detailed description of various toxic plants and weeds, as well as measures to ensure your horse feed is free of contamination.
Infographic by – HorseDVM